trensim.comSimulación Ferroviaria

Vagones tolva (Uacs)

Foro dedicado a la discusión del diseño de material móvil para Trainz

Moderador: Moderadores

Vagones tolva (Uacs)

Notapor CommandCom » Lun May 14, 2007 4:30 am

Hola Ternsim,

Yo produje una versión industria-capaz de estos tres automóviles de carga dónde yo tomé su original es su. Me gustaría preguntarle ahora si le gustaría tenerlo para poner a nuestros jugadores sobre él al Transmita, o si yo puedo hacer esto yo. Sólo está sobre una Actualización, ninguna reconstrucción.

Yo además calmo tiene éstos cargar los automóviles, es ellos se parecen, sin embargo ya algo por los años viene.

Capturas eliminadas por mostrar repintados sin autorización del autor de los modelos originales.
Última edición por CommandCom el Lun May 14, 2007 12:18 pm, editado 1 vez en total
Imagen
CommandCom

Notapor Divi4p » Lun May 14, 2007 10:56 am

Hi Marcus,

Don´t be worried about writing in english, we would probably understand you better than if you use an auto translation program.

About the repaints, I like them but the way of doing these things is retreiving repaint permission before showing anything ;) .

Have a nice stay at trensim.com.

Thanks for the link to ibtz, but nobody except a few can acced to that low quality website.

Cheers,

Divi.

(En cristiano para el resto: resumiendo, bienvenido y tal, pide permiso antes de enseñar los repintados y al hiper por el bien de nuestros ojos pues no queremos entrar y afortunadamente estamos baneados)
Imagen
Divi4p
Bibliotecario

Notapor CommandCom » Lun May 14, 2007 12:18 pm

Many thanks for the answer, I will wait a little bit whether the Content Creator says here something else or not if not, I still have many other cars on a new painting wait.

Why Do you maintain IBTZ is not of quality? :roll: I think I will say goodbye from because of this statement here. I find the quality very well from IBTZ.

Now something becomes also clear to me. :twisted:

Subject can be closed! And have a nice day.
Imagen
CommandCom

Notapor Blackie » Lun May 14, 2007 2:10 pm

Well, that statement was just his opinion, like many others have theirs. Don´t know why you have to leave in order to that statement...
He said we can´t see the link you posted because the 80-90% of the spanish freeware creators for trainz are banned (or invited to leave) from that comunity, mainly for disagreements with his admin. There are few more pepole banned from there, like all the admin group from this site, TRENSIM, wich where banned with absolutely no reasons, just because IBTZ admin never liked this comunity. I prefer not to tell the reason he gave, because its so absolutely ridiculous and embarrasing that you will never belive me.
I know very well what I´m saying because I was part of the IBTZ staff when that happened... Divi was also a IBTZ staffer before, and many others that where jumping from the boat because of just one person...
Well, I think that I´m saying too much, because you don´t have to know all the history. Too sad that we have to work with this things happening, but well, affortunately the major part of the comunity already knows where the reason is.

About you repaints, that model belongs to a creator of this site, so it will be hard to get an answer if you decide to leave...It will be sad because it looks like you are doing a great job. We will respect your decision anyway.
Imagen
Blackie

Notapor trenes » Lun May 14, 2007 6:09 pm

I'm a little bit confused :shock:, and worried, about the nature of this thread. Are those repaints of MY uacs? Nobody has approach me regarding a repaint and for that reason I request that this thread be closed and the captures eliminated. If the repainter wants to get in touch with me, he should send me a private message.

Estoy un poco confundido :shock:, y preocupado, por la naturaleza de este hilo. ¿No son esos repintados de MIS uacs? Nadie me ha pedido permiso para su repintado y, por esa razón, exijo que se cierre este hilo y se eliminen las capturas. Si el repintador quiere ponerse en contacto conmigo, puede enviarme un mensaje privado.
Saludos,
Paco (trenes)
trenes

Notapor javierfl » Lun May 14, 2007 6:19 pm

These wagons are not of TrenSim. TrenSim is only a download page. Please write a private message or email to Francisco Gago (author of these wagons) for permission to repaint. His email is in config.txt of wagons.

By the way, I think Transfesa usually maintains its wagons in good condition. Repaint wagons you show, very dirty, may be not realistic. But it is only my opinion... 8)

Finally, as is usual in this forum, you can show repaints only if you have permission of author of original items. By that, the screens with repaints will be archived.

Resumiendo, en mi inglés que es un poco patatero ya lo sé, pero tengo poco tiempo para florituras, que los vagones no son de TrenSim, que por favor escriba un email a su autor Francisco Gago para el permiso. Que Transfesa usualmente mantiene sus vagones en buen estado y que por lo tanto, como muestra los vagones muy sucios, no me parece un repintado realista, pero que eso es sólo mi opinión. Finalmente, que para mostrar repintados en este foro, conforme a sus normas, se precisa permiso del autor, y que por lo tanto las capturas serán archivadas mientras no conste.

Saludos:

Javier.-
[date=1179163300]
trenes escribió:I'm a little bit confused :shock:, and worried, about the nature of this thread. Are those repaints of MY uacs? Nobody has approach me regarding a repaint and for that reason I request that this thread be closed and the captures eliminated. If the repainter wants to get in touch with me, he should send me a private message.

Estoy un poco confundido :shock:, y preocupado, por la naturaleza de este hilo. ¿No son esos repintados de MIS uacs? Nadie me ha pedido permiso para su repintado y, por esa razón, exijo que se cierre este hilo y se eliminen las capturas. Si el repintador quiere ponerse en contacto conmigo, puede enviarme un mensaje privado.

Estaba escribiendo lo anterior cuando ha salido el mensaje del autor de los modelos. Evidentemente, procedemos de inmediato a la muy razonable petición de Paco y sólo queda pedirte sinceras disculpas por no haberlo hecho primero. Realmente creo que ningún administrador había leido aún este hilo (hay tantos...) porque sino se hubiera actuado mucho antes.

Saludos:

Javier.-
javierfl
grupo TrenSim

Volver a Diseño de trenes Trainz